Artfully Sent Pocket Cards
Ever feel frustrated because you can’t find the JUST RIGHT pocket scrapbooking card to go with your pictures? Did you know that the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge has TONS of pre-designed 3×4 and 4×6 cards that you can personalize to be exactly what you need?
I participated in a super-fun swap at our recent Close to my Heart Convention at Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Each person made a set of coordinating 3×4 and 4×6 cards and we’re doing a mini-blog hop to show you just a few of the amazing cards from the swap.
If you’re coming here from Melissa Robinson’s blog, you’re on the right track!
Here are the cards that I created. You can see that I went with a Disney/Convention theme because I knew I would have a ton of great pictures that I would want to get scrapbooked as soon as I got home. All Mickey heads and Minnie’s bow were created with basic shapes from the Art Philosophy cartridge.
Here is my finished Picture My Life layout using my cards.
Once I had my pictures printed, this page literally only took me about two minutes to put together.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to get 3×4 pictures using Photoshop/Photoshop Elements.
1. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you the .psd file with the 3×4 template.
2. Open that in Photoshop/PSE.
3. Open the two pictures that you want to make into 3×4 size.
4. Using the Move Tool, click and drag one of the photos to the tab with the template.
5. Drop the picture on the side where you want it.
6. Unzoom the display so you can see the “handles” on your picture. Grab a corner and resize it down until it fits in the template.
7. Repeat with the second picture.
8. Now, do a Save As and be sure to change the format to .jpeg. Either print it at home or send it to your favorite photo printer!
Now, hop on over to Mary Brooks’ blog to see what she created!